Saturday, July 19, 2008

Great View





Well my van ignition stopped working so I got a new one. It stopped working after Ashley, Aaron and my friend cindy and I were out in the middle of no where looking for indian pottery and tools. Well thank goodness it didnt stop out in the middle of nowhere. It waited till we got to cindys house and it has been sitting there for a week. I found out I have to take the steering wheel off to get to it . So when Dallas came home this weekend we went to rent one at checker auto. Well I guess you dont just rent them they make you pay for it then you get all your money back when you return it. Well I thought that was a pretty good idea. So it cost us $14.00 and all afternoon to fix it but Dallas did it. We didnt quite get the blinkers to work again but at least I have wheels.

Well where my friend Cindy lives is next to a pond the the elk like to come down to here are some pictures I took. They came right into her back yard to eat. Wow Ive never been so close she has such a great view.

2 comments:

Pat Jolley said...

I didn't know there was elk in Arizona! What a neat experience. Sorry to hear about the car bummer.

sarah said...

Cool pictures!