Wednesday, August 26, 2009

mom's 50th Birthday


Well the kids all invited me to go camping with them and we would celebrate
My birthday. So we all met in Flagstaff and poor micheal was the first one there and
had to go to several camp sites till he could find one. I dont get off work till late so
WE were putting up our temt in the dark. It was so much fun camping with my kids
and grandkids. This was Hunters first time camping and Reeses too. Ella has already
been campingThey all did really well. My older kids Got me a video camera and had
it all charged for me to use. Jared was the only one who couldnt come out of the kids. Dallas
had to work too. But we all enjoyed it. Hunter even got to take shower in daddy's camping
shower it was cute. WE didnt fish even though we were at a lake we just got to play with
grandkids and visit. Ashley got me a new sewing machine since mine is over 30 years old and
her and aaron got me a new sewing box. I had my grandmothers but it was pretty ragged.
I will always remember my 50th Birthday Thanks kids.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sarah said...

That was fun. Both baby's did really well and of course Hunter loved it. We will have to do it again, flagstaff can be our meet in the middle spot.

Robert and Becky said...

That was a fun trip, although, I am not used to roughing it, I am sure I can after a little practice and a few camping essentials that we need to purchase.