Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hunting anyone?

Well I guess you can say I got my Deer for this year and I wasnt even drawn. My girlfriend Jan and I went to the temple in St George on sat and she did some Christmas shopping. So it was 5:30 pm by the time we left so it was dark shortly after. Well just outside of Kanab we hit a deer. Boy is that scary. It was a big buck four points. And it did alot of damage to her car. Unfortuneatly it is against the law in Utah to take what you have hit. In AZ you can get a tag from the highway patrol to take the deer or elk you hit. She has sworn we arent driving back at night anymore and she hit one on the way home in Kanab a week ago and it took off her side mirror.
The deer was crossing the road and another car was coming from the other direction and the dumb deer got in front of us and just stopped. She slowed down enough that it didnt go thru our windsheild. It definately killed it. Not sure how there was no blood.

No comments: